Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 09:44:32 UTC

Harmony passes all tests of Maven 2.0.4

Hi, all:
     Harmony classlib at revision 473150 passes all tests of Maven 2.0.4 on
windows xp, redhat enterprise 4, unbuntu 6.0.6 and suse 10.
     As for drlvm, it passes on windows xp but fails on redhat linux
enterprise 4. If somebody can reproduce it, I will report it as a
application-oriented bug to jira.
     For detailed information, pls refer to
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Apache_Maven.

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: Harmony passes all tests of Maven 2.0.4

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
Cool ;-)

Leo Li wrote:
> Hi, all:
>     Harmony classlib at revision 473150 passes all tests of Maven
> 2.0.4 on
> windows xp, redhat enterprise 4, unbuntu 6.0.6 and suse 10.
>     As for drlvm, it passes on windows xp but fails on redhat linux
> enterprise 4. If somebody can reproduce it, I will report it as a
> application-oriented bug to jira.
>     For detailed information, pls refer to
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Apache_Maven.

--
Richard Liang

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
 Ok. Posted it on wiki.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
w00t!

Posted by Alex Blewitt <al...@gmail.com>.
Cool! These kind of things really help to show what Harmony is capable of.

Alex.

Posted by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Another great piece of news!  great work, Leo! :-)

On 11/10/06, Leo Li <li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all:
>     Harmony classlib at revision 473150 passes all tests of Maven 2.0.4 on
> windows xp, redhat enterprise 4, unbuntu 6.0.6 and suse 10.
>     As for drlvm, it passes on windows xp but fails on redhat linux
> enterprise 4. If somebody can reproduce it, I will report it as a
> application-oriented bug to jira.
>     For detailed information, pls refer to
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Apache_Maven.
>
> --