Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by tony pro <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/14 23:56:20 UTC

First graphical ode-console

Hello Tammo, Sathwik.

I just finished the very basic visual console here is the link to have a
look.
https://github.com/kamdjouduplex/ode-console

>Also I really need to see how we can reorder the defferent activities in
order so the by rendered them I wiil just concentrate my self on
displayment of component and links without worry about order.

>or any suggestion or help.

thanks,

--

+ <to...@gmail.com>237 70274538
Univertity of Buea Cameroon

Re: First graphical ode-console

Posted by tony pro <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tammo,

I have done some improvement in the linking and flow structures.
Please I wish to know if you have finish wish the API engine to generate
html files in ODE ?
So, that i can start intergrating what i have there and get the status of
activities while keeping improving in the html rendering.
I have push the latest code to gitub
https://github.com/kamdjouduplex/BPELviz
Please i waiting for your answer

thanks,