Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lu...@avira.com> on 2006/12/22 13:43:20 UTC

Outdated documentation on http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr/

The documentation on http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr/ is a bit outdated.

    * "Generated on Mon Feb 7 13:18:24 2005 for Apache Portable Runtime
      by doxygen 1.3.7"

APR has had a few releases since that time:

    * 1.2.8 : released December 4, 2006
    * 1.2.7 : released April 14, 2006
    * 1.2.6 : released March 25, 2006
    * 1.2.5 : not released
    * 1.2.4 : not released
    * 1.2.3 : not released
    * 1.2.2 : released October 11, 2005
    * 1.2.1 : released August 18, 2005
    * 1.2.0 : not released
    * 1.1.2 : no such version
    * 1.1.1 : released March 17, 2005

Wouldn't it be better if the documentation on the site resembled the
latest stable build, and not version 1.1.0?

The same stands for http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr-util/ and
http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr-iconv/.

--
Best regards,

Lucian Adrian Grijincu
Software Developer
Avira Soft srl

lucian.grijincu@avira.com
http://www.avira.com

Re: Outdated documentation on http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr/

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 12/22/06, Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 08:12 +1100, Bojan Smojver wrote:
>
> > Actually, we should probably have documentation for all release versions
> > currently available and maybe even the the trunk. Similar to what httpd
> > folks do.
>
> More importantly, would there be objections if I made that change to APR
> web site?

Sounds good to me.

-garrett

Re: Outdated documentation on http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr/

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Actually, we should probably have documentation for all release versions
> currently available and maybe even the the trunk. Similar to what httpd
> folks do.

+1.

Regards,
Graham