Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Shinn-Der Lee <sd...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2000/05/15 14:11:13 UTC

Where have all the cloned attributes gone?

Hi,

I'm using source from version 1.1.0 dated back to March 6, 2000.

I have a DOM_Element elem that is constructed by deep-cloning a root
element.
When I unparse the clone, I can see that the attributes are cloned as well.
But when I do the following and then unparse the new document, the
attributes are gone!

  //Create a new document
  DOM_Document newDoc = doc.createDocument();

  //Import elem
  DOM_Node importedElem = newDoc.importNode(elem, true);

  //Add imported elem to new document
  newDoc.appendChild(importedElem);

What gives?

Thanks,