Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2005/03/20 09:49:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r157785 [1/2] - in forrest/trunk/whiteboard/org.apache.forrest.plugin.Chart ...

 > Author: rgardler
 > Date: Wed Mar 16 10:24:45 2005
 > New Revision: 157785

Given that the knowledge and the use of this plugin is all in the
Forrest Project, I would keep it here.

Sorry for the change, but I was wrong in accepting it before, and the
fact that I have not put it in CVS is there to prove it.

:-/

             - verba volant, scripta manent -