Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 14:17:55 UTC

Re: Netbeans instructions

Thanks Jacek,

Will bug you if I have any questions ;)

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: Netbeans instructions

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 9/4/07, Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will bug you if I have any questions ;)

Sure. I'd love if you do that right away - the sooner we tackle the
issue the shorter the time the information will show up on the
website. I can see it when I close my eyes ;-) I think we should
create a page on a wiki for people to contribute their ideas.

...after a couple of minutes

Done. It's here  Developing EJBs with OpenEJB and NetBeans IDE [1].

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/Developing+EJBs+with+OpenEJB+and+NetBeans+IDE

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski