Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 23:07:07 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache Cordova 2.1.0

I have posted the 2.1.0 release on
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/cordova/. Voting for this release was
a bit unorganized due to us not having a separate [DISCUSS] thread for
tagging. The consensus I was getting from that thread was that everyone was
for shipping this. Do people feel like we should have another vote thread
before publishing this to http://cordova.io and starting the graduation
process?

-Steve

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cordova 2.1.0

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Steve!

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Jukka,

Quick question.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks for the info. I also placed them on
http://people.apache.org/~steven/ incase we needed to remove them.

Cheers,
-Steve

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.