Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jai_M <mj...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/21 01:47:03 UTC

Re: Managing a Broker via JMX

I am working on a similar implementation and could not get to create
transportConnector via JMX. See my earlier post regarding this at
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-create-a-TransportConnector-using-JMX-td23643601.html

I even tried the example provided in the link by Bruce. Surprisingly
createTopic works fine. However the addConnector fails. See my code snippet
below.

try {
			ObjectName brokerName = new
ObjectName("org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker");
			Object[] params = { "tcp://localhost:61617" };
			String[] sig = { "java.lang.String" };
			conn.invoke(brokerName, "addConnector", params, sig);

		}...

Is this a bug ?

Jai