Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by devg <de...@impactplm.com> on 2006/05/05 01:51:23 UTC

Integrating servicemix into a webapp

I am trying to integrate servicemix into an existing webapp. The
servicemix-web-3.0-SNAPSHOT.war works fine, but when I start the other
webapp with the same applicationContext.xml, I get an exception:

Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 7 in
XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"xmlns" must be declared for element type "beans".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "xmlns" must be declared for
element ty
pe "beans".
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAX
ParseException(Unknown Source)

What does it need? Also the other webapp uses Spring 1.2.7 - is that a
problem?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Integrating servicemix into a webapp

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
We have just upgraded to xbean 2.3 which is compatible with spring 1.2.7.
Next nightly snapshots should be ok.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

On 5/5/06, Juergen.Mayrbaeurl@hvb.sozvers.at
<Ju...@hvb.sozvers.at> wrote:
> In the XFire project we've found out, that xbean-spring 2.2 is not working
> with Spring 1.2.7. I'm not sure, if this is really the reason for your
> problems. But try to use Spring 1.2.6.
>
> Juergen
>

> devg <de...@impactplm.com>
> 05.05.2006 01:51
> Bitte antworten an servicemix-users
>
>         An:     servicemix-users@geronimo.apache.org
>         Kopie:
>         Thema:  Integrating servicemix into a webapp
>

> I am trying to integrate servicemix into an existing webapp. The
> servicemix-web-3.0-SNAPSHOT.war works fine, but when I start the other
> webapp with the same applicationContext.xml, I get an exception:
>
> Context initialization failed
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 7 in
> XML document from ServletContext resource
> [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
> is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
> "xmlns" must be declared for element type "beans".
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "xmlns" must be declared for
> element ty
> pe "beans".
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAX
> ParseException(Unknown Source)
>
> What does it need? Also the other webapp uses Spring 1.2.7 - is that a
> problem?
>
> Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Antwort: Integrating servicemix into a webapp

Posted by Ju...@hvb.sozvers.at.

        An:     servicemix-users@geronimo.apache.org