Posted to users@maven.apache.org by savaged <da...@pontsoftware.com> on 2006/05/05 17:20:37 UTC

axistools-maven-plugin zero bytes downloaded

Is there a bug with the axistools-maven-plugin or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using m2 and the following:

<build>
    <plugins>
        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
            <artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <configuration>
                <urls>
                    <url>http://localhost/myapp/myws.asmx?wsdl</url>
                </urls>
                <packageSpace>com.myapp.wsdl</packageSpace>
<testCases>false</testCases>
                <serverSide>true</serverSide>
                <subPackageByFileName>true</subPackageByFileName>
            </configuration>
            <executions>
                <execution>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
                    </goals>
                </execution>
            </executions>
        </plugin>
    </plugins>
</build>

This produces this output:

[INFO] [axistools:wsdl2java {execution: default}]
[INFO] about to add compile source root
[INFO] downloaded WSDL from URL http://localhost/myapp/myws.asmx?wsdl (0
Bytes).

The plugin seems not to be downloading anything from the url, it seems to
believe that there's nothing there, there is of course.

Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong, or if this is a bug with the
plugin?