Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukul Shukla <mu...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/03 03:41:38 UTC

OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Dear All,

I want to use OpenMeetings for 800 users simultaneously. As far as I
understand, clustering OM machines is the way to go.

Can I have 4 Virtual Machines, say in a ProxMox VE, and make a cluster out
of Virtual Machines so that I can make it useful for a large number of
users?

Thank you.

Mukul

Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please NOTE: there are limitations on current cluster implementation
please search ML archives to not be surprised :))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by Mukul Shukla <mu...@gmail.com>.
In an open source environment?
 - Jitsi?
- Big Blue Button?

Aw: Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by BBS Technik <do...@gmx.de>.
There are a lot of comercial products out there...   ;-)

Ed

**Gesendet:**  Samstag, 03. Oktober 2020 um 19:06 Uhr
**Von:**  "Mukul Shukla" <mu...@gmail.com>
**An:**  user@openmeetings.apache.org
**Betreff:**  Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by Mukul Shukla <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by Mukul Shukla <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by Mukul Shukla <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by Mukul Shukla <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sure

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster

Posted by Mukul Shukla <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please check these threads:

--