Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2007/05/30 17:46:04 UTC

Disabling items of HtmlPanelNavigationMenu

Hi, I'm using the HtmlPanelNavigationMenu to render a vertical panel
navigation. I have a MenuItem "A" with a child "A1" and I need to
disable A but enable A1. If I disable A1 the component disable also A.
Is there any way to do what I need?

Thanks in advance

Mario

Re: Disabling items of HtmlPanelNavigationMenu

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Please do not cross-post.   Ask your JSF usage questions on
myfaces-user, not on myfaces-dev.  myfaces-dev is for discussing the
development of the Myfaces codebase.