Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Micha <mi...@fantasymail.de> on 2017/07/10 11:11:57 UTC

error 1300 from csv export

Hi,

I got some errors from a csv export of a table.
They are of the form:
"Error for (number-1, number-2): ReadFailure  Error from server:
code=1300 ... "

At the end "Exported 650 ranges out of 658 total, some records might be
missing"

Is there a way to start the export only for the failed ranges again?

Thanks,
 Michael

Re: error 1300 from csv export

Posted by Micha <mi...@fantasymail.de>.
Sorry for the noise, somehow overread the copy option BEGINTOKEN and
ENDTOKEN..

 Michael