Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Professor João Carlos <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/18 04:07:04 UTC

Error Automated Installation of VCL

Hello, I'm trying to install vcl through the Automated Installation of
VCL, but it is not working. See the error message:

[root@localhost ~]# ntpd -gq
ntpd: time set +1034617.964005s
[root@localhost ~]# service ntpd start
Starting ntpd:                                             [  OK  ]
[root@localhost ~]# cd /root
[root@localhost ~]# wget http://linuxlab.ncat.edu/inet_boot/install_vcl.sh
--2013-09-18 03:32:22--  http://linuxlab.ncat.edu/inet_boot/install_vcl.sh
Resolving linuxlab.ncat.edu... failed: Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address “linuxlab.ncat.edu”

I am beginner in linux.

linuxlab.ncat.edu the address has changed?

Can anyone help me?

--
Professor João Carlos

Re: Error Automated Installation of VCL

Posted by "Pablo J. Rebollo Sosa" <pa...@upr.edu>.
Looks like the the address is no longer available.  We have a quick and dirty script you might use to set up the database, web components and the management node.

 wget http://ece.uprm.edu/~pablor/vcl/install_vcl.sh
 chmod +x install_vcl.sh
 ./install_vcl.sh

The script is intended to be used with CentOS 6.4 64 bits with a defined FDQN.

Hope this helps you.

Pablo J. Rebollo-Sosa