Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arkadiusz Ryc'kowski <ar...@astercity.net> on 2002/06/03 19:20:30 UTC

Problem with parameters

Hi, I'm new to Tomcat and urgent I've to set up an application.
I find that Tomcat 4.0.3 have problem during parsing parameters
example:
http://myurl?access=name1&redir=../another_url&key2=value2

After parsing: access=name1, redir=null
I find RequestUtil.parseParameters(Map map, byte[] data, String
encoding) lies
Debugging shows:
key=access
value=name1
key=redir
key=../another_url&key2
value=value2

I don't know what about standarts but probably change "=" to "%" and its
hex code could help or parsing request.getQueryString() myself
(but the app isn't mine, is quite big and I'd like to avoid this
solutution).
What do you advice me ? I checked others servers like Tomcat 3.2.1 and
Resin and they works ok
I need stable, fast and at this moment freeware server

Arek