Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Michael Jung <mi...@gmx.net> on 2021/12/09 06:53:47 UTC

STM32U5 support

Hello everybody,

I have started to work on STM32U5 support for Apache NuttX and would like
to get some feedback on how this should be integrated.  Realizing that
support STM32F0, STM32L0 and STM32G0 is all handled within
/arch/arm/src/stm32l0g0f0, I would like to rename /arch/arch/src/stm32l5 to
/arch/arm/src/stm32l5u5 and change filenames and literals accordingly.
Would you please let me know whether corresponding changes will be
acceptable?

Thanks!
Michael

RE: STM32U5 support

RE: STM32U5 support

Posted by MIGUEL ALEXANDRE WISINTAINER <tc...@hotmail.com>.
Got success to run o LOM204 the Nuttx

Uses the STM32L0

Posted by MIGUEL ALEXANDRE WISINTAINER <tc...@hotmail.com>.
my plans to 2022 is to test on STM32L071, because we sell STM32+SX1276 modules and i want to test the LoRa!

Re: STM32U5 support

Posted by David Sidrane <da...@nscdg.com>.
Hi Michael,