Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by ot...@apache.org on 2002/09/17 06:19:40 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox/indyo - New directory

otis        2002/09/16 21:19:39

  jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox/indyo - New directory

Re: Updated Site - Indyo Tutorial

Posted by Peter Carlson <ca...@bookandhammer.com>.
I think that the path is wrong.

If you look at where the lucene-sandbox link is taking you, you'll see
it's in a sub folder.

I'll move your files (probably tomorrow).

--Peter

Posted by Kelvin Tan <ke...@apache.org>.
Peter,

The index.xml file in Lucene xdocs should contain a link to it because I

Posted by Peter Carlson <ca...@bookandhammer.com>.