Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/04 22:26:19 UTC

servicemix-2.0.2.tar on unix

I have downloaded servicemix-2.0.2.tar on Unix platform and want to unzip
this and using command

tar xvf servicemix-2.0.2.tar

and its giving me error " this does not look like a tar file "

Any idea ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix-2.0.2.tar on unix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
We do not have any tar files available for download.
Maybe you have downloaded a tar.gz ?
Then you should first uncompress it, or use the 'z' flag on your tar command ...

Guillaume