Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manish_Purang <Ma...@satyam.com> on 2002/07/04 07:30:43 UTC

HOw to define the action ..??

Hi,

We are trying to build a web application which posts the data obtained from
the user form to another website. Using just simple HTML we were able to do
so with the URL of the website's ( a certain application running there --
situation similar to contacting the payment gateway from your JSP's ) given
in the form's action variable. Howver now we need to do it though the struts
framework.
Not sure how we have to go on about this. How is the action supposed to
be.....?
Any ideas...?

Regards
Manish Purang.