Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/07/08 23:39:41 UTC

Fwd: [Hudson] ODE-trunk-m2-jdk5-nightly-deploy » #7 stuck, so killed it

FYI. This is the second time this happens. I also had to kill a build
yesterday that used maven.

Posted by David Carver <d_...@yahoo.com>.
  Depending on the version of Hudson in use, you should find this under
the Advanced button for the goal configuration (where you can specify an
alternative pom file to use).   If that doesn't work, you should be able
to add Paramters to the build and make one of those paramaters
JAVA_OPTS...this sets it as an environment variable, and maven should
pick those up.

Dave

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Fwd: [Hudson] ODE-trunk-m2-jdk5-nightly-deploy » #7 stuck, so killed it

Posted by David Carver <d_...@yahoo.com>.