Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jean-frederic Clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/09 23:54:50 UTC

./configure prefix option doesn't work.

Hi,

When I do:
./configure --prefix=$HOME/APR
prefix is still set to /usr/local/apr by config.layout, is it a feature?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: ./configure prefix option doesn't work.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
On 7/9/06, Michael Stewart (vericgar) <ve...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> I am seeing the same thing after running ./buildconf in APR 1.2.7 with
> autoconf 2.60. It seems the APR_PARSE_ARGUMENTS macro doesn't work
> correctly with the new version of autoconf. The workaround is to
> modify/use config.layout, which is what I did for Gentoo.

Yes, don't use autoconf 2.60.  It's broken and no one so far has told
us what we need to do fix it other than drop layout support.  --
justin

Re: ./configure prefix option doesn't work.

Posted by "Michael Stewart (vericgar)" <ve...@gentoo.org>.

--
Michael Stewart                                     vericgar@gentoo.org
Gentoo Developer                        http://dev.gentoo.org/~vericgar