Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/27 21:07:40 UTC

Does the tag work?

Hi, I'm trying to change the basedirectory for my assembly to a simpler
name, since I don't seem to be able to get the includeBaseDirectory tag to
work.  When I try to use <baseDirectory>, I get this error:

[INFO] Error reading descriptor

Embedded error: Unrecognised tag: 'baseDirectory' (position: START_TAG seen
...</formats>\n  <b
aseDirectory>... @6:18)

Re: Does the tag work?

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ahhhhhh gotcha, did not realize this.  Glad I know now.

Out of curiousity, does a generated assembly always have to have the
artifact id and version in the name?  Can is simply just be the assembly
descriptor id instead?

Re: Does the tag work?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: Does the tag work?