Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "ir. ing. Jan Dockx" <ja...@mac.com> on 2006/01/19 22:38:09 UTC

alphaWorks : IBM Secure Shell Library for Java : Overview

alphaWorks : IBM Secure Shell Library for Java : Overview
<http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/sshlite?open&ca=drs-
aw&S_TACT=105AGX21&S_CMP=AWRSS>

Any chance that this will be released under an OSS license? Candidate
for Wagon? Or are the ssh problems with jsch fixed in the mean time?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx

PeopleWare NV - Head Office
Cdt.Weynsstraat 85
B-2660 Hoboken
Tel: +32 3 448.33.38
Fax: +32 3 448.32.66

PeopleWare NV - Branch Office Geel
Kleinhoefstraat 5
B-2440 Geel
Tel: +32 14 57.00.90
Fax: +32 14 58.13.25

http://www.peopleware.be/
http://www.mobileware.be/

Re: alphaWorks : IBM Secure Shell Library for Java : Overview

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
ir. ing. Jan Dockx wrote:
> alphaWorks : IBM Secure Shell Library for Java : Overview
> <http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/sshlite?open&ca=drs-aw&S_TACT=105AGX21&S_CMP=AWRSS>

They have been fixed. Most people are not experiencing problems now.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

   -- Shakespeare