Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by *Colin Sharples <Co...@hbl.co.nz> on 2001/11/23 01:23:03 UTC

Workflow: CoreRuleSet

Craig,

There are a couple of typos in the new rules you added for the NotAnd and
NotOr steps.

        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notAnd",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.AndNotStep");

should be:
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notAnd",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.NotAndStep");

and
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notOr",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.OrStep");

should be:
        digester.addObjectCreate(prefix + "notOr",
             "org.apache.commons.workflow.core.NotOrStep");

I know, I know at some point I ought to learn how to use cvs diff. Right now
I'm learning how to use Eclipse (<plug mode="shamless">the best IDE in town,
see www.eclipse.org </plug>), and it has its own interpretation of how to
use CVS.

Colin.

RE: Workflow: CoreRuleSet

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Thanks ... I'm currently in Yokohama for JavaOne Japan, and have only had
intermittent time for Commons stuff.

Craig

RE: Workflow: CoreRuleSet