Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "frank.edward" <na...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 07:10:01 UTC

Unabel to decrypt Camel PGP encrypted file with PGP Tools

One of our clients complained me that they are not able to decrypt the PGP
encrypted file. I encrypted the file using Camel PGPDataFormat.
I try to decrypt in my local and I am able to decrypt. After debugging the
details process, I came to realize that there is one hard code part in
PGPDataFormat.marshal() method.
During encryption PGPDataFormat called PGPDataFormatUtil.compress() method
by passing the hardcode value of "_CONSOLE" as a filename.
Due to this part, if we try to decrypt the file within Java code, we are
able to decrypt the file. However when client try to decrypt the file using
PGP Tools (I don't know which PGP Tool they are using) and generate the
result file, they are not able to generate the file due to output format is
hardcoded to _CONSOLE.

Re: Unabel to decrypt Camel PGP encrypted file with PGP Tools

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Can you try the latest Camel 2.11-SNAPSHOT?
You can change the file name by using the message header CamelFileName.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat