Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by cu...@telia.com on 2008/04/14 11:30:01 UTC

Broken build

Hi,

I cant build the admin-gui from the latest update from the repo.
Missing symbols are
Connection, ConnectionManager and ConnectionManagerObserver.

Is this expected?

Regards
Curt Johansson

Re: Broken build

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:36 PM, "이희승 (Trustin Lee) <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>  > On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:30 AM,  <cu...@telia.com> wrote:
>  We could move the admin-gui to the sandbox meanwhile until Mark can
>  spend more time on it.  :)

Yeah, moving it to the sandbox is probably a better place than as a
branch. I'll perform the changes tonight.

/niklas

Re: Broken build

Posted by 이희승 (Trustin Lee) <t...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niklas,

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: Broken build

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.