Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2002/03/13 12:48:53 UTC

seg fault in MergeDirConfigVars

    /* Merge the tables of dir and user variables. */
    new->rivet_dir_vars =
	ap_overlay_tables( p, base->rivet_dir_vars, add->rivet_dir_vars );

I'm getting a segfault in the above.

    new->rivet_user_vars =
	ap_overlay_tables( p, base->rivet_user_vars, add->rivet_user_vars );

Upon examining it, I have a question.

API_EXPORT(table *) ap_overlay_tables(pool *p, const table *overlay,
const table *base);

Whereas in our code, it seems that we are putting the two in different
positions.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: seg fault in MergeDirConfigVars

Posted by Damon Courtney <da...@your.unreality.com>.
>     /* Merge the tables of dir and user variables. */
>     new->rivet_dir_vars =
> 	ap_overlay_tables( p, base->rivet_dir_vars, add->rivet_dir_vars );
>
> I'm getting a segfault in the above.
>
>     new->rivet_user_vars =
> 	ap_overlay_tables( p, base->rivet_user_vars, add->rivet_user_vars );
>
> Upon examining it, I have a question.
>
> API_EXPORT(table *) ap_overlay_tables(pool *p, const table *overlay,
> const table *base);
>
> Whereas in our code, it seems that we are putting the two in different
> positions.

    Actually, I just read through the docs on that command last night.
I might very well have them reversed. 0-]  I've never gotten a segfault
though.