Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org> on 2018/04/30 16:03:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Query version 4.0.2

Hi,

We solved 3  issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12341713

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1897/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1897 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

- Jason

Re: [VOTE][CLOSED] Release Apache Sling Query version 4.0.2

Posted by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org>.
Combining votes into one since they share the same repo

- Jason

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Query version 4.0.2

Posted by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org>.
Thanks Stefan, I actually don't use Sling Query that much, I was working through it to understand it when I made my changes. So I've tagged Tomek to take a look.

- Jason

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.