Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gavin Everson <Ga...@hartleys.com.au> on 2003/03/10 03:11:43 UTC

Servlet's Reloading in 3.2.3

Hi Everyone,

I have an issue on 2 of my tomcat instances in a series of 10 that are
load balanced, but not clustered.  I see in the servlet.log file for
those 2 nodes that one of my servlets are 'init'-ed twice, while on
every other server they are only done once.  This second init is
performed usually a week or two after the first, and as the servlet is
not being changed, I am wondering under what circumstances this may
occur.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Main reason I ask is because once this second init occurs the deployed
application breaks.  I can 100% guarantee that the servlet code is not
being changed.

Thanks Gavin

Hartleys Limited ABN 67 009 136 029, its Directors and their Associates
declare that they from time to time hold interests in/and earn brokerage,
fees or other benefits mentioned in documents to clients.

Any financial product advice contained in this document is unsolicited
general information only.  Do not act on advice without first consulting
investment adviser to determine whether the advice is appropriate for
your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.

Hartleys Limited believes that any information or advice (including any
financial product advice) contained in this document is accurate when
issued.  However, Hartleys Limited does not warrant its accuracy or
reliability.  Hartleys Limited, its officers, agents and employees
exclude all liability whatsoever, in negligence or otherwise, for any
loss or damage relating to this document to the full extent permitted by
law.

Hartleys Limited may collect information from you in order to provide
any services you have requested.  A copy of Hartleys Limited's privacy
policy is available on www.hartleys.com.au.