Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sonal Patni <so...@smecorner.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/11 10:04:04 UTC

Using Spring boot in fineract 1.2.0

I am trying to run ServerApplication (Spring Boot) in 1.2.0. However, this
just won't run and give an error - AbstractPersistableCustom has not been
enhanced. Any one seen this issue?

How does one debug application?

Rgds

--

**Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission
(including any attachment(s) hereto) may be client privileged and therefore

Re: Using Spring boot in fineract 1.2.0

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Sonal,

You can enable debug mode. Kindly go through the 'Remote Debugging through'
section under  https://github.com/openMF/mifosx/wiki/Eclipse

Regards,

*Shruthi M R*
shruthi@confluxtechnologies.com | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile: