Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Riggy Software <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2021/09/24 17:11:07 UTC

Oath2 Component?

Hi,

Does Camel have Oath2?
I can't find any component in release 3.

Kind regards,
Clark

Re: Oath2 Component?

Posted by Riggy Software <ri...@hotmail.com>.
I didn't find any oauth2 in the latest camel version, although there was something previously, which is why I asked. It didn't matter in the end, as I discovered that oauth2 in Spring Security 5 comes straight out of the box with Facebook, GitHub, Google etc. One annotation and a tiny config. Job done.

Cheers guys,
Clark

________________________________
Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.