Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/20 01:00:38 UTC

Restore the Apache VMs.

Hi Whiskers.

I've been working on restoring Apache VMs to re-enable HA tests.
https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/issues/4939

Now we have one VM available.

I already requested it via Apache Infra ticket, but I am asked to contact
vp-infra@a.o as they are decommissioned once due to low utilization.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20669?focusedCommentId=17178704&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17178704

I feel like we need to discuss our opinion first before asking him.
Do we really need to get those VMs back?

-dom

Re: Restore the Apache VMs.

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I meant the HA tests in the ansible-based deployment.

-dom

2020년 8월 24일 (월) 오전 10:42, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Re: Restore the Apache VMs.

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Restore the Apache VMs.

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
@David

RE: Restore the Apache VMs.

Re: Restore the Apache VMs.

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Frankly speaking, I have no idea about the Jenkins and its slaves.
I thought we can get VMs via Infra ticket only. Is there any automated way
to get VMs for Jenkins?

It would be also thankful if you direct me to any documents about how our
Jenkins CI works(had worked).

Thanks.
-dom

2020년 8월 21일 (금) 오전 4:36, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>님이 작성: