Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@TheHartford.com> on 2008/10/22 20:19:06 UTC

Axis2 Webservice wsdl version

Hi,

After deployed the Axis2 webservice (.aar file) in Weblogic, clicked the
wsdl url for example,
http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/ABCProcessingService?wsdl and got
the below error

<error>
<description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this service</description>
<reason>If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL 1.1, then
please +set useOriginalwsdl as false in your services.xml</reason>
</error>

But if I mention the wsdl version as wsdl2.0 as below, I can see the
wsdl displayed.

http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/ABCProcessingService?wsdl=wsdl2.0

Please let me know what I need to do to display the wsdl without
mentioning the version wsdl2.0

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.

Re: Axis2 Webservice wsdl version

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Have you set the *useOriginalwsdl *parameter in your services.xml to true?
Also does your service archive file contain a wsdl in its META-INF folder?

Thanks,
Keith.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:49 PM, Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP) <
Peter.Rajesh@thehartford.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> After deployed the Axis2 webservice (.aar file) in Weblogic, clicked the
> wsdl url for example, *
> http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/ABCProcessingService?wsdl*<http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/ABCProcessingService?wsdl>and got the below error
>
> *<*error*> *
> *<*description*>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this service</*description
> *> *
> *<*reason*>If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL 1.1, then
> please +set useOriginalwsdl as false in your services.xml</*reason*> *
>
> *</*error*>*
>
> But if I mention the wsdl version as wsdl2.0 as below, I can see the wsdl
> displayed.
>
> *http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/ABCProcessingService?wsdl=wsdl2.0*<http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/ABCProcessingService?wsdl=wsdl2.0>
>
> *Please let me know what I need to do to display the wsdl without
> mentioning the version wsdl2.0*
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Peter Rajesh

> This communication, including attachments, is
> for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
> confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is
> strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and
> destroy all copies.

Keith Chapman
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.