Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by ke...@adevsoft.com on 2004/09/28 00:03:16 UTC

'malformed network data' error on Windows 2000

Hello,

I saw the entry for the 'malformed network data' error for windows
XP users.  The fix was to install service pack 1.

I have been using subversion on a windows 2000 box for a while now
and everything worked fine, except recently I started getting this
error.

Are there any fixes for this error on windows 2000?  The computer
is up to date with all patches.

I have tried both cygwin subversion and TortioseSVN, and they both
give the same error.

Thanks,
Kervin