Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by iksrazal <ik...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 12:02:35 UTC

I'd like to fix AXIS-2165 - WSDL2Java and extension base

Hi all,

I submitted a jira issue in August about how wscompile from the Sun JWSDP was
producing what I deem to be desirable behavior, but WSDL2Java does not:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2165

My questions are: Is this behavior of the constructor part of the standard or
is it undefined behavior left to the implementation? Can anyone point to
where in the WSDL specification or JSR this behavior is defined? Would it be
desirable for WSDL2Java to produce the same constructor as WSCompile? Perhaps
most importantly, where would one start trying to fix it ?

Regards,
iksrazal

Re: I'd like to fix AXIS-2165 - WSDL2Java and extension base

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
- Constructor part is not part of the JSR spec nor the WSDL spec.
- same artifacts does not seem like a bad idea.
- all the code is under org.apache.axis.wsdl package. most probably in
symbol table stuff for parsing the wsdl/xsd and the *writer's for
writing the bean.

thanks,
dims