Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pradeep Shekade <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/01 18:06:46 UTC

Question about using jk_mod with Linux

Hello,

  I have configured Apache 2.2 + Tomcat 5 for load balancing on Windows platform.

  I had downloaded jk_mod binary for Win32 (mod_jk-apache-2.2.3.so) from the site - http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/

  I was looking for a similar binary for Linux. There are no files there in the Linux folder to download.

  Am I missing something?

  Thanks,

  Pradeep Shekade

---------------------------------
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Question about using jk_mod with Linux

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Question about using jk_mod with Linux

Posted by Catenare LLC <ca...@gmail.com>.
On 01 Feb 2007, at 9:06 AM, Pradeep Shekade wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   I have configured Apache 2.2 + Tomcat 5 for load balancing on
> Windows platform.
>
>   I had downloaded jk_mod binary for Win32 (mod_jk-apache-2.2.3.so)
> from the site - http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/
> jk/binaries/
>
>   I was looking for a similar binary for Linux. There are no files
> there in the Linux folder to download.
>
>   Am I missing something?
>
>   Thanks,
>
>   Pradeep Shekade
>

> ---------------------------------
> Don't pick lemons.

If you're using debian, apt-get install libapache2-mod-jk2

Johan Martin
Catenare LLC
534 Pacific Ave
San Francisco, CA. 94133