Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Vivian Wang <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/11 08:23:58 UTC

RESTFUL web service support in axis2/c

Hi All,

I am planing to build a web service client that will consume RESTFUL web service. I have the
 following getting-started questions:

(1) Does Axis2/c support consuming RESTFUL web services?
(2) If yes, is there any document for this? and any examples?
(3) Can the support of SSL and basic authentication in AXIS2/c also be applied to consume the
     RESTFUL web service?
(4) Can the the support of WS-security in AXIS2/c also be applied to consume the RESTFUL web
     service?

Thanks in advance!

Vivian

Re: RESTFUL web service support in axis2/c

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
Axis2/C has the support for cnsuming RESTFUL web services. You can find an
example in the samples shiped with Axis2/C. Also you can find some details
in the axis2 maual. Axis2/C has the support for both SSL and Basic
Authentication. I am not sure whether this has been tested with REST though.

Regards
Nandika

--
http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/