Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by chris sleeman <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 17:08:52 UTC

IOException while injecting urls

Hi,

I keep getting the following errors when i inject urls into the crawldb -

2007-10-11 20:36:12,406 DEBUG conf.Configuration - java.io.IOException:
config(config)
at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:102)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobConf.<init>(JobConf.java:77)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobConf.<init>(JobConf.java:88)
at org.apache.nutch.util.NutchJob.<init>(NutchJob.java:27)
at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.inject(Injector.java:152)
at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.run(Injector.java:192)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolBase.doMain(ToolBase.java:189)
at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.main(Injector.java:182)

Can anyone please tell me what exactly am I missing here?

Regards,
Chris

Re: IOException while injecting urls

Posted by chris sleeman <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the job continues without any problems. I just saw these stack traces
scattered all around in the logs, which i now realise are debug statements
and not error.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,
Chris