Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2013/04/23 23:14:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Barcamp/hackathon 5/1/2013 in Mountain View, CA

Hi all,

With short notice, the fine people at LinkedIn have gracefully offered to
host a small ATS community "hackathon" on May 1st, 2013, in Mountain View
CA. We plan to start at 9am, and go most of the day, but people are welcome
to come later or leave early of course.

If you are are interested to join us for some fun hacking, code sharing,
discussions, or just learn more about the code base, please RSVP to this
email before 4/30. Once we get a list of who's coming, we'll send more
details to the participants.

Sincerely,

-- Leif on behalf of the Apache Traffic Server PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Barcamp/hackathon 5/1/2013 in Mountain View, CA

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
I have a meeting from 8am to 3pm that day.  After that I will be ready for a beer!

-Bryan

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
On Apr 23, 2013, at 2:14 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> With short notice, the fine people at LinkedIn have gracefully offered to host a small ATS community "hackathon" on May 1st, 2013, in Mountain View CA. We plan to start at 9am, and go most of the day, but people are welcome to come later or leave early of course.
>
> If you are are interested to join us for some fun hacking, code sharing, discussions, or just learn more about the code base, please RSVP to this email before 4/30. Once we get a list of who's coming, we'll send more details to the participants.

I'll be there

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Barcamp/hackathon 5/1/2013 in Mountain View, CA

Posted by John Plevyak <jp...@acm.org>.
I'll be there, in and out for meetings.

john

Posted by Brian Geffon <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
I would also like to drop by and join after 2:30pm.

Thanks. Kit

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM, vijay mamidi <vijaybhaskar.mamidi@gmail.com

Posted by vijay mamidi <vi...@gmail.com>.
I will be in after 2 PM