Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/06 11:17:12 UTC

Bug in wicket-stuff phonebook

Hi,

I would like to mention that there is a bug in the maven pom.xml file of the
project phonebook because the properties files located here
"wicketstuff-core\phonebook\src\main\java\wicket\contrib\phonebook\web\page"
are not at copied in the WAR generated. In consequence, the following error
is generated :

WicketMessage: Can't instantiate page using constructor public
wicket.contrib.phonebook.web.page.ListContactsPage()

Root cause:

java.util.MissingResourceException: Unable to find property: 'actions' for
component: [class=wicket.contrib.phonebook.web.page.ListContactsPage]
at org.apache.wicket.Localizer.getString(Localizer.java:342)
at org.apache.wicket.Localizer.getString(Localizer.java:118)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.getString(Component.java:1869)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.getString(Component.java:1856)

Can the owner of this application adapt the pom.xml to copy these properties
files in the WAR ?

Regards,

-----
Charles Moulliard