Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Graham Mead <gr...@uk.royalsun.com> on 2002/11/29 16:45:51 UTC

HTML Layout

Hi,

We need to output logging info in HTML format but with a specific pattern.
Is there any way of using the HTMLLayout class in conjunction with a
conversion pattern?

TIA Graham

RE: HTML Layout

Posted by Thomas Muller <tt...@online.no>.
No - but feel free to write a formatting flexible HTMLLayout and submit it!

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this Commercial Communication should be treated
in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.