Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Wannamaker.org> on 2001/09/10 20:04:06 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Removal of mod_jk for Apache 2.0 from jakarta-tomcat f or T omcat 3.3

I just finished merging all the chunked encoding
support for ajp13 into j-t-c and was about to checkin.
I'll hold off until we decide about this:

| Henri - could we undo the ajp13.c changes, for example by copying the
| current ajp13 from j-t and re-doing the autoconf changes ? Having

Keith

RE: [VOTE] Removal of mod_jk for Apache 2.0 from jakarta-tomcat f or T omcat 3.3

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Keith Wannamaker wrote:

> I just finished merging all the chunked encoding
> support for ajp13 into j-t-c and was about to checkin.
> I'll hold off until we decide about this:
>
> | Henri - could we undo the ajp13.c changes, for example by copying the
> | current ajp13 from j-t and re-doing the autoconf changes ? Having

If you have them, just check in. If we do this, the changes will get in
anyway ( since we have them in j-t ).

Yes, I hate duplication ...

Costin