Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jonathan Carlson <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/17 20:55:45 UTC

[Collections] UniqueFilterIterator

Correct me if I'm not understanding this class properly,
but wouldn't the UniqueFilterIterator be more flexible and
more succint as a UniquePredicate?

Just a thought since it appears a bit of refactoring is
going on here.

Jonathan

=====
Jonathan Carlson
joncrlsn@users.sf.net
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Re: [Collections] UniqueFilterIterator

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
When I spotted UniquePredicate, I created a static factory method on
PredicateUtils for it. However, that particular patch has not been applied
(due to the naming discussion). It probably will at some point (but the
patch now needs rework).

Stephen

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>