Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ed Wolpert <wo...@radiancegroup.com> on 2000/01/03 18:17:48 UTC

Using xsl:include and xsl:import in Cocoon 1.5

Folks-

  Quick question, I'm using Cocoon 1.5 out-of-the-box, and got it going
well.
I'm now trying to make use of the <xsl:import> and <xsl:include> tags.
Question is, does the processors that come with cocoon 1.5 implement these
tags?
If so, I tried using them in the following four ways:

	<xsl:include href="/mainInclude.xsl"/>
	<xsl:include href="mainInclude.xsl"/>
	<xsl:import href="/mainInclude.xsl"/>
	<xsl:import href="mainInclude.xsl"/>

None seem to work (I've placed the mainInclude.xsl file in the proper places
for
the tags) which led me to my question of support for the xsl:include tags.
Thanks!

Edward Wolpert
Radiance Group