Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Pieter van Zyl <pi...@lautus.net> on 2018/04/10 06:40:06 UTC

Minimal set of Geode client side jars

Good day.

I have a client application that connects to a Geode server.
The client application is not Spring based at the moment.

Is there a known minimal set of jars that a client need to have to
communicate with Geode?

It seems all the jars in apache-geode-1.4.0/lib are required for client and
server and there is no clear distinction that I can see.

Maybe it is geode-dependencies.jar based on the information here:
https://geode.apache.org/docs/guide/11/getting_started/setup_classpath.html

Kindly
Pieter

Re: Minimal set of Geode client side jars

Posted by Pieter van Zyl <pi...@lautus.net>.
Sorry for the late reply.

On the client project that access the geode server we are not using
maven/gradle.

We will try and just use the geode-core.jar.

Think we did try just the core and but when we did a search it required
Lucene libs. But will need to confirm this.

Kindly
Pieter

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@pivotal.io>.