Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2020/11/07 19:14:37 UTC

[Hosting] Bandwidth issues in Corvallis data center

All,

I noticed this morning that we seem to be having some bandwidth issues that
are likely affecting all hosts in our Corvallis data center. It seems to be
related to outgoing bandwidth on our FTP mirroring server in Corvallis
showing an increase in usage. I've temporarily taken it out of rotation but
the DNS propagation will take a bit to cycle through.

I've sent an email to Link Oregon (previously known as NERO) to see if they
can do anything on their end to help with the situation. If this is
severely impacting you in some way, please let us know via an email to
support@osuosl.org.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Lance Albertson