Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sharon Yin <yi...@chinasoftinc.com> on 2007/04/23 08:48:34 UTC

SecuredBroker usage

Hi, guys,

In what kind of situation we can use the SecureBroker? Does it need any
configuration or something? In the source code, after searching, I can't
find any reference of "SecureBorker" instance.

Thanks,

Sharon.

Re: SecuredBroker usage

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 4/23/07, Sharon Yin <yi...@chinasoftinc.com> wrote:
> Hi, guys,
>
> In what kind of situation we can use the SecureBroker? Does it need any
> configuration or something?

The secured broker can be used for any situation where you need some
security for ServiceMix. It ships with a default configuration but it
can be changed if necessary.

> In the source code, after searching, I can't
> find any reference of "SecureBorker" instance.

The secured broker is used by default in the conf/servicemix.xml file:

    <!-- Use a secured broker (see security.xml)
         and define the 3 standard flows -->
    <sm:broker>
      <sm:securedBroker authorizationMap="#authorizationMap">
        <sm:flows>
          <sm:sedaFlow />
          <sm:jmsFlow jmsURL="${activemq.url}" />
          <sm:jcaFlow connectionManager="#connectionManager"
                      jmsURL="${activemq.url}" />
        </sm:flows>
      </sm:securedBroker>
    </sm:broker>

As noted in the comment, to change the default configuration, see the
conf/security.xml file.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/