Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Croo <pe...@ericsson.com> on 2012/05/23 10:30:56 UTC

ActiveMQ rar source?

Hi everyone,

I was searching for the ActiveMQ-rar 5.5.1 source code, but the -source.jar
file contains nothing other than a list of dependencies and legal notes.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-rar/5.5.1/

Can you help me where can I find it, and how come the source jar is empty?
Thanks,

-Peter-

Re: ActiveMQ rar source?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
have a peek at:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-ra/5.5.1/activemq-ra-5.5.1-sources.jar

the rar is just a wrapper (with ra.xml) around the implementation in activemq-ra

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com