Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2008/10/12 15:31:35 UTC

How to set Changelog Working Directory?

Hello,

anyone can tell me how to pass -DworkingDirectory in a POM for the
Changelog Plugin ? All my trys are ignored.

mvn -DworkingDirectory=C:\workspace\incubator\project scm:changelog

thanks,
Jens

Re: How to set Changelog Working Directory?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
This looks correct. If you run with -X it will show the mojo
configuration parameters and you can see if it is being passed in
correctly. If so, either the wD property does something different to
what you expect, or there is a bug in the plugin.

- Brett

2008/10/13 Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>:
> Hello,
>
> anyone can tell me how to pass -DworkingDirectory in a POM for the Changelog
> Plugin ? All my trys are ignored.
>
> mvn -DworkingDirectory=C:\workspace\incubator\project scm:changelog
>
> thanks,
> Jens

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/