Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tawfik <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/06 00:11:06 UTC

Aegis mappings not reflecting in wsdl method parameters

I am trying to migrate from xfire to cxf but need to re-use the aegis mapping
files we already have. I have tried using both the simple frontend and the
jax-ws front end but I get the same problem. Here is my config:

xmlns:simple="http://cxf.apache.org/simple"
http://cxf.apache.org/simple http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/simple.xsd">

    <import resource="classpath:services_definition.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

   <simple:server id="spatialQuery" serviceClass="ISpatialQuery"
address="/SpatialQuery">
      <simple:dataBinding>
         <bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding" />
      </simple:dataBinding>
      <simple:serviceBean>
         <ref bean="spatialqueryService" /><!-- defined in
services_definition.xml -->
      </simple:serviceBean>
      <!-- did not help...
      <simple:serviceFactory>
         <ref bean="serviceFactory"/>
      </simple:serviceFactory>
      -->
   </simple:server>
</bens>

The aegis mapping files are taking effect for the object model and the
schema for all objects look as they should. The problem is limited to method
parameters. What I get in the wsdl for one of the methods looks like this:

<complexType name="findFeaturesByExtent">
 <sequence>
  <element minOccurs="0" name="arg0" type="ns0:Envelope" />
  <element minOccurs="0" name="arg1" type="ns0:SpatialQueryOptions" />
  <element minOccurs="0" name="arg2" type="string" />
  </sequence>
  </complexType>

but it should be (based on the aegis mapping files and the wsdl from xfire
with those same mapping files):

<xsd:element name="findFeaturesByExtent">
 <xsd:complexType>
 <xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="extent" nillable="true"
type="tns:Envelope" />
  <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="spatialQueryOptions"
nillable="true" type="tns:SpatialQueryOptions" />
  <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="token" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string" />
  </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>

Note that I do see that the mapping file for the service is being read but
it is just not reflecting on the wsdl:
[01 Sep 07 09:35:25][main XMLTypeCreator DEBUG][getDocument:112] Found
mapping file : /ISpatialQuery.aegis.xml

Any help is appriciated

Thanks

RE: Aegis mappings not reflecting in wsdl method parameters

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
For me, at least, I think I'd need to ask you to post up enough Java
code to demonstrate the effect. Some of the others might be more
energetic. I'll see if I can construct a test case that repros your
problem, however.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Thanks, that's consistent with my test case.

Posted by Tawfik <ta...@yahoo.com>.
Here it is:

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.